What are cookies? Cookies are small data files which are downloaded onto your device by the website which you are visiting. The next time you visit the same website, cookies ensure that your device is recognized. By using cookies and similar technologies such as pixel tags/beacons and scripts ('cookies'), this website can save information about visits and visitors. We place some of the cookies on the websites ourselves, while other cookies are placed by third parties. Third-party cookies may collect data outside our websites as well.
Cookies can be utilized to make visiting a website more personal, by, for instance:
TMHSE uses three types of cookies:
These are cookies which enable users to view our websites, use the functions on the websites and gain access to secured portions of them. The information collected through these cookies is not used for marketing purposes. If use of this type of cookie is not allowed, this will have the following consequences:
* using various parts of TMHSE´s websites will become impossible;
* TMHSE can provide less support to users;
* TMHSE will be unable to remember your preferences for not using or displaying a specific function.
These cookies help TMHSE to improve its websites. The cookies collect information about the way in which visitors use the websites, including information about the pages most visited or the number of error messages displayed. WebAnalytics cookies are one example of this type of cookie.
Marketing cookies are typically placed on websites by advertising networks. These networks are companies which act as intermediaries between TMHSE and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
* show relevant, personalized advertisements or offers through every type of medium (such as e-mail, social media and banner ads) based on your visit to and click behavior on websites;
* limit the number of times each advertisement is displayed;
* measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
* make a link with social media, so you will be recognized when you wish to use social media through our websites.
Have a look here to see the full list of cookies which are included in the types of cookies mentioned above and which are used by TMHSE.
Please note that, if you adjust the cookie settings for TMHSE, you may not be able to correctly use some parts of website afterwards.
More about cookies ‘Your Online Choices’ (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/) is a website offered by the internet advertising industry which contains information about ‘behavioral advertising’, ‘online privacy’ and opt-out options.